- Made in England by hand, from the finest cast steel by Davey Lighting.
- Dimensions: Height o/a: 330mm excluding suspension wire. Diameter: 100mm. Wire suspension cable: 1500mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes
- Supplied with ceiling hook, marine grade hanging cable, cast glass shade, and light body
- Materials: Poured steel and bronze loop hook. All steel components are galvanised.
- Exclusive to Dunlin
Originally used along the East India docks, the Dunlin well glass pendant is galvanised and hand made in Oxford, England for Dunlin. Each pendant is made from galvanised solid steel with a bronze hooking loop. A steel suspension wire and galvanised cable entry rose for the ceiling is also included with each pendant.
Each pendant comes with a hand cast clear glass shade, of which no two are exactly alike due to the casting process. The shade screws securely into the pendant body, and accommodates a simple screw in bulb, up to 60W. The pennant lamp is powered by a soft nautical rubber cable in matte black. Installation is simple and straight forward, and is assisted with the cable entry at the ceiling rose. These pendant lights are perfect for as kitchen lighting, bedside lights or as interior lighting, they are classic pieces made by hand to last for years.