Made to order.
Each Mercer St. Outdoor Triangular Pendant is made to individual order by Original BTC in England. It will take twelve to fourteen weeks to be made and delivered within Australia from your order date.
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest weathered and blackened solid brass.
- IP Rated for covered outdoor use. IP 43.
- Height of Frame: 215mm Width at base: 180mm x 180mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED lamps and CFL lamps. Dimmable. Lamp not included.
- Supplied with ceiling hook, brass hanging chain, cast glass panes, and light body.
- Clear Glass panes to all sides, base and top left open. Brass Chain. Ceiling Hook. Power supply cable in classic black wired to Australian code. Simple installation required.
- Materials: Solid weathered brass fabrication and components.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
Handmade in brass, the Mercer St ceiling pendant throws a beautiful light, cast from an elegant single globe. The Mercer St. family of pendant lights in weathered solid brass are timeless pieces that will suit both modern and classic interiors.
With solid weathered brass top cap, the best selling Mercer St. family can now be used outdoors. The weathered brass top cap ensures an IP rating of 43.
Provided with a weathered solid brass hook, and weathered brass chain for hanging, the Mercer St. pendant light is made by hand in England for Dunlin Home.
Founded in 1885 in London's West India Docks, Davey & Co's lighting has graced many of history's best-known vessels and buildings, including the RMS Titanic and 1930s The Savoy Hotel. These authentic and unique lights are made by hand according to centuries-old tradition.
Using centuries old techniques, glass panels are applied to the sides of the box fitting for simple replacement of the globe.
Please note this light incurs a shipping surcharge due to the size of the pendant. It will ship via private courier, the final shipping charge will be calculated at checkout.