- IP 20 Rated
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest materials.
- Shade made by hand also in England by English Antique Glass for Davey Lighting.
- Height o/a: 230mm Projection o/a: 360mm Shade diameter 245mm
- Backplate diameter: 100mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes
- Exclusive to Dunlin
A smaller version of Davey Lighting's classic Chelsea Light, produced in hand blown glass, and designed as a compact wall light fitting. The glass shades come in either opal, anthracite and clear glass, with a weathered brass arm and back plate.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by a two hundred-year-old lighting firm, by Davey Lighting.
Perfect where traditional architecture requires sympathetic lighting and where these industrial and functional qualities suit contemporary locations, these lights have used by design luminaries such as Andree Putman, John Pawson and Terence Conran.