- Made in England by hand, from the finest cast steel by Davey Lighting.
- Dimensions: Height o/a: 350mm Diameter: 100mm. Extension from wall 220mm
- IP Rated for bathroom light and outdoor use. IP 44
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes
- Supplied with wall plate, cast glass shade, and light body
- Materials: Poured steel and bronze loop hook. All steel components are galvanised.
- Exclusive to Dunlin
Originally used along the East India docks, the well glass pendant has quickly become a classic. The new Well Glass Wall Light matches the pendant version of the light. Hand made in Oxford, England for Dunlin, by Davey Lighting, each wall light is made from galvanised solid steel with a bronze hooking loop. .
Each light comes with a hand cast clear glass shade, of which no two are exactly alike due to the casting process. The shade screws securely into the light body, and accommodates a simple screw in bulb, up to 60W. The pendant lamp is powered by a soft nautical rubber cable in matte black. Installation is simple and straight forward, these wall lights are perfect for as bathroom lighting, bedside lights or as interior lighting. They are classic pieces made by hand to last for years.
Lowest price guaranteed Australia wide for in stock items.
Found it cheaper? Contact Us