- IP 54 Rated for Australian Outdoor Use
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest cast and spun bronze.
- Weight 3.5 kg
- Height o/a: 375mm Projection o/a: 475mm Reflector diameter: 300mm Backplate diameter: 100mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian lamps
- Accepts LED lamps and CFL Globes along with traditional incandescent lamps.
- Materials: Poured solid bronze with hand spun bronze shade, bronze cage over clear hand cast glass shade.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
The Chelsea Outdoor Wall Light family is quite simply the best quality outdoor light on the Australian market.
The Chelsea Shipyard is the newest member of the Chelsea family, with a spun copper shade and copper cage detailing around the cast glass of the light.
Completely made by hand in Oxford, England, by a two hundred year old lighting firm, by Davey Lighting, the Chelsea Shipyard light is built to last a lifetime.
The Chelsea Small Wall Light is available in hand galvanised cast iron or raw sandblasted bronze.
Perfect where traditional architecture requires sympathetic lighting and where these industrial and functional qualities suit contemporary locations, these lights have used by design luminaries such as Andree Putman, John Pawson and Terence Conran.