- Made in England by hand, from the finest brass by Davey Lighting.
- Dimension: Height Large 290mm Extension from wall: 110mm
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed specifically for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes
- IP 54 Rated for outdoor use.
- Materials: Hand welded brass. Cast brass components.
- Exclusive to Dunlin.
For indoor and outdoor use, the Ketch Yacht Well Glass Light is hand cast in solid brass by Davey Lighting. It can be mounted to the ceiling, wall or table top. Originally designed for use in yacht interiors, these pieces will last a life time.
The piece is fabricated from solid weathered brass and is available in weathered, chrome plated and polished brass finishes.
Davey & Co's lighting has graced many of history's best-known vessels and buildings, including the RMS Titanic and the London classic, the 1930s Savoy Hotel.
Available in two sizes, large and small, and shown with the Hudson Iron Mirror in the small size.
Please note this item is not available for international shipping outside of Australia with FedEx Global Express. Please contact us for a quote on other international shipping options.
Lowest price guaranteed Australia wide for in stock items.
Found it cheaper? Contact Us