1 LEFT IN STOCK
- Made in England by hand by Davey Lighting, from the finest weathered and blackened solid brass.
- Dimensions: Height of Frame: 415mm Width at base:210mm x 175mm.
- Lampholder: E27 "Edison Screw in Globe" 60W max designed for Australian globes
- Accepts LED Globes and CFL Globes. Dimmable. Globe not included.
- Supplied with ceiling hook, 150cm brass hanging chain, cast glass panes, and light body.
- Clear Glass panes to all sides, base left open. Brass Chain. Ceiling Hook. Power supply cable in classic black wired to Australian code. Simple installation required
- Materials: Solid weathered brass fabrication and components.
- Exclusive to Dunlin
Handmade in brass, the Prince St Lantern Pendant light works perfectly as an corridor pendant, or as a kitchen pendant. The ceiling pendant throws a beautiful warm light, cast from an elegant single globe. The Prince St. family of pendant lights in weathered solid brass are timeless pieces that will suit both modern and classic interiors.
The weathered brass pendant light is perfect in the entryway, or adjacent to a staircase. It complements the narrow and box lights of the same family and is stunning when used in the kitchen as pendant lighting.
Provided with a weathered solid brass hook, and weathered brass chain for hanging, the Prince St. pendant light is made by hand in England for Dunlin Home.
Using centuries old techniques, glass panels are applied to the sides of the box fitting for simple replacement of the globe.
Please note this light incurs a shipping surcharge due to the size of the pendant. It will ship via private courier, the final shipping charge will be calculated at checkout.