The Dunlin Titan 3 pendant lamp by Original BTC is the bigger brother of the classic Titan 1. Based on an original 1940s British factory pendant light design, the Titan 3 is the perfect kitchen island pendant. It looks stunning in multiples or as a single pendant and is made by hand in the Original BTC factory in Oxford, England.
The pendant light's shade is a spun aluminium exterior, suspended from a cast aluminium crown in natural aluminium.
- Colour: Black powder-coated aluminium exterior and white interior
- Handwoven black cotton braided cable flex in 1.5 meters length is included with each pendant.
- Hand polished silver ceiling rose for concealed, simple installation.
- Simple installation, each BTC Titan comes with 150cm of black flex, and the ceiling attachment package which makes installation simple and straight forward.
- Shade diameter 45.5cm at the base.
- Maximum Wattage: 100W Incandescent Bulb: Type - GLS or CFL / screw in - E27
Each Davey & BTC light is custom made for Dunlin by hand in England with specifically approved AS standard components to comply with Australian National Electrical Code and regulations.
One of the forerunners of industrial style Original BTC's updated classics and original designs are inspired by traditional factory fittings, childhood toys and iconic 1940s design.
Three UK production facilities are dedicated to constructing the beautifully unprocessed lights: aluminium shades and bases are hand-spun from sheet metal in the heart of the country's metal-working industry and sent to Oxford for assembly, while bone china shades are hand-cast in Stoke-on-Trent.
Please note this item is not available for international shipping outside of Australia with FedEx Global Express. Please contact us for a quote on other international shipping options.